- Wed, Jul. 6
- Wed, Jul. 20
- Wed, Aug. 10
- Wed, Aug. 17
The Long Center is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit dedicated to broadening the appreciation and enhancing the enjoyment of the cultural arts.
Do512 and Alamo Drafthouse present Sound & Cinema, a part of All Summer Long at the Long Center.
Do512 and Alamo Drafthhouse are proud to present Austin Sound & Cinema, four summer nights of great live bands paired with classic Hollywood movies. This 4-show series will take place on alternating Wednesdays all summer long on the beautiful lawn of the Long Center, with the perfect view of the downtown Austin skyline behind the stage and giant inflatable Alamo Drafthouse screen.
Sound & Cinema is co-produced by Do512 and Alamo Drafthouse. All Sound & Cinema events are family-friendly and FREE! In addition to the featured entertainment, visitors can enjoy dining from Food Truck favorites as well as featured cocktails, craft beers and non-alcoholic beverages for sale by the Long Center.
- Wednesday, July 6 – Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom ft. The Echocentrics
- Wednesday, July 20 – Master Pancake Footloose ft. The Urban Achievers Brass Band
- Wednesday, August 10 – Quote-Along Labyrinth ft. Sweet Spirit
- Wednesday, August 17 – Tommy Boy ft. Matthew Logan Vasquez (of Delta Spirit)
What you CAN bring: Folding Chairs (reserved for a specific area), Blankets, non-alcoholic drinks.
What you CAN’T bring: Alcoholic beverages, dogs, or anything illegal.
- The Food Trailers will be open by 6 pm, and the sunset concerts will begin at 8:00 pm each evening. The movie will immediately follow (around 9pm or right after sunset).
- Official website for Do512 and Alamo Drafthouse
- Official website for Sound and Cinema
All Summer LONG
Sound & Cinema is a part of the Long Center’s series of summer programming, All Summer LONG! From trailer food, live music and movie classics on a giant outdoor screen to dance lessons, bubbles, and world class artists, the Long Center is where YOU belong all summer long.
Questions? Call the 3M Box Office at (512) 474-LONG (5664), TTY (800) 735-2989.
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS