(Tuesday) 7:30 pm
701 W. Riverside Dr.
$20 Tickets for students! Bring your student ID to the Box Office 90 minutes before the show to claim your $20 tickets! *Student discount tickets cannot be purchased
$20 Tickets for students! Bring your student ID to the Box Office 90 minutes before the show to claim your $20 tickets!
*Student discount tickets cannot be purchased online.
Returning to the Long Center, award-winning astrophysicist & author Dr. Neil deGrasse Tyson will delve into the delusions of space enthusiasts. In this illustrated talk, expect to explore the perennial mismatch between collective expectations of where we should be in space by now and the geopolitical, cultural, and economic realities that limit it.
What To Expect
- This is an indoor event.
- All patrons, regardless of age, require a ticket to attend the performance.
- Prohibited items include but are not limited to: Outside food or drinks, weapons of any kind including pocket knives, Professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses), Video cameras, illegal or illicit items of any kind, tents, vending of any kind and soliciting of any kind.
- Animals and pets are not permitted except for properly identified service animals.
Questions? Email our 3M Box Office or hit us up on social media at any time. You can also call the 3M Box Office at (512) 474-LONG (5664) or TTY (800) 735-2989 and get your questions answered right away.
Health Guidelines for this Event
Join an exclusive Q&A session with Dr. Tyson after the show! Look for this option when selecting your tickets which includes:
- Premium seat
- 30-minute exclusive group Q&A session
- Photos of this intimate experience, including a group selfie with Dr. Tyson
Printed or digital copy of a negative COVID-19 test result obtained within 72 hours (3 days) of the event for all patrons aged 12 and older OR voluntary printed or digital proof of full COVID-19 vaccination (with final vaccine dated at least 14 days prior to the event) required for the Q&A session. Face masks are required at all times during the Q&A session.