(Wednesday) 7:30 pm
701 W. Riverside Dr.
Join New York Times bestselling author Deepak Chopra as he guides you on how to wake up to new levels of awareness that will ultimately cultivate a clear vision, heal
Join New York Times bestselling author Deepak Chopra as he guides you on how to wake up to new levels of awareness that will ultimately cultivate a clear vision, heal suffering in your mind and body, and help recover who you really are.
- Are we in the midst of a major paradigm shift in science?
- How does our understanding of consciousness as pure potentiality enhance our capacity for intuition, creativity, conscious choice making, healing, and the awakening of dormant potentials such as non local communication and non local sensory experience?
- How does our understanding of consciousness also enhance our capacity for total well being (physical, emotional, spiritual, social, community, financial and ecological)?
- In the midst of widespread trepidation, what are the new goals that each of us might start pursuing right now?
Chopra will address these questions as well as practical ways to experience transformation and healing.
DEEPAK CHOPRA™ MD, FACP, founder of The Chopra Foundation, a non-profit entity for research on well-being and humanitarianism, and Chopra Global, a modern-day health company at the intersection of science and spirituality, is a world-renowned pioneer in integrative medicine and personal transformation. Chopra is a Clinical Professor of Family Medicine and Public Health at the University of California, San Diego and serves as a senior scientist with Gallup Organization.
He is the author of over 90 books translated into over forty-three languages, including numerous New York Times bestsellers. For the last thirty years, Chopra has been at the forefront of the meditation revolution and his 92nd book, Abundance (Harmony Books) provides an enlightening guide to success, fulfillment, wholeness, and plenty, offering practical advice on how to cultivate a sense of abundance in times of fear and insecurity. TIME magazine has described Dr. Chopra as “one of the top 100 heroes and icons of the century.” www.deepakchopra.com
Underwritten by Baylor Scott & White.
What To Expect
- This is an indoor event.
- All patrons, regardless of age, require a ticket to attend the performance.
- Prohibited items include but are not limited to: Outside food or drinks, weapons of any kind including pocket knives, Professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses), Video cameras, illegal or illicit items of any kind, tents, vending of any kind and soliciting of any kind.
- Animals and pets are not permitted except for properly identified service animals.
Questions? Email our 3M Box Office or hit us up on social media at any time. You can also call the 3M Box Office at (512) 474-LONG (5664) or TTY (800) 735-2989 and get your questions answered right away.
Health Guidelines for this Event
Take your experience to the next level with the VIP post-show Q&A! When selecting your seat, select a VIP ticket to be included in a Q&A session with Mr. Chopra.
*Limited quantity available.