Santa on the Terrace
Santa’s headed back to the Long Center this year! Come one, come all November 25 from 11am – 2:30pm as we welcome our jolly friend back for Santa on the
Santa’s headed back to the Long Center this year! Come one, come all November 25 from 11am – 2:30pm as we welcome our jolly friend back for Santa on the Terrace Presented by H-E-B. Want to stay in the know? Sign up for updates here.
Austin’s favorite holiday FREE photo opportunity returns with a few festive twists, including:
- Free family photos with Santa in his signature sleigh, with iconic skyline background (pets welcome!), sponsored by H-E-B,
- Mix and mingle with Mrs. Claus (she can remind the big man what you want this year),
- A life-sized photo frame for “elfies,”
- Discounted tickets to Long Center Presents shows,
- And instant digital delivery & onsite photo printing.
How Do I Get My Photo?
We’re upping the (S)ante this year with a little help from our friends at TapSnap! Here’s how to get your Santa photo lickety-split:
- Wait in a (speedy) line and get excited to see St. Nick.
- Say cheese!
- Type your phone number or email into our iPad.
- Look at your phone – hey, there’s your photo!
- Pick up your printed photo as you wave bye-bye to Kris Kringle.
Santa on the Terrace will be open to the public Saturday, November 25 starting at 11am on Long Center’s H-E-B Terrace. This free community event is made possible in part by Long Center Members.
With additional support from Baylor Scott & White Health and Favor.
Please note – being in line is no guarantee of having your photo taken. This event is first-come, first-served and subject to capacity.
Long Center Members and H-E-B Partners are also invited to join the fun early for a special Member hour with Santa and cookies & cocoa from 10-11am. A Member Fast Lane will not be offered during public hours. Learn about Membership
What To Expect
- This is an outdoor event.
- Doors open at 11 AM // Santa line stops at 2:30pm
- Leashed pets are welcome
- Re-entry is permitted
- Prohibited items include but are not limited to: Outside food or drinks, weapons of any kind including pocket knives, Professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses), Video cameras, illegal or illicit items of any kind, tents, vending of any kind and soliciting of any kind.
Questions? Email our 3M Box Office or hit us up on social media at any time. You can also call the 3M Box Office at (512) 474-LONG (5664) or TTY (800) 735-2989 and get your questions answered right away.