Technical Production & Front of House Questionnaire
This form will help our team to est serve your needs during the rental period. This form must be completed and submitted no later than 30 days prior to your event. Failing to do so could result in potential disruptions or delays to your proposed schedule.
Please note, you will need the following list of documents available and ready to upload in order to finish this questionnaire:
- A detailed production schedule for the entire length of your residency
- Plots for the following: Stage, Lighting, Rigging, and Audio Plots
- A personnel contact list including the names, phone numbers, and email addresses of your Technical Director, Master Electrician, Audio Engineer, Stage Manager, all performers and any other personnel that will be involved with your production.
- A parking list with License Plates for your designated spaces in the Service Yard (7 spaces for Rollins, 10 spaces for Dell Hall).
- Please take a moment to thoroughly review the Technical Inventory listed in the Technical Specifications and attach a separate list of any and all items you will require for your production listed in our inventory.
701 W. Riverside Drive
Austin, TX 78704
3M Box Office
For all ticketing inquiries: email@example.com
Hours: Monday – Friday, 10am – 5pm
Weekends 90 Minutes prior to showtime