ACL Radio & Long Center Present: The Drop-In
2022thu16jun8:00 pmACL Radio & Long Center Present: The Drop-InDriven by Austin Subaru8:00 pm ProgramLong Center Presents,Long Center Vistas
(Thursday) 8:00 pm
Hartman Concert Lawn
701 W. Riverside Drive, Austin, TX 78704
The Drop-In is back! Inspired by Austin’s love of outdoor jams, we’re bringing back this free outdoor concert series May 26-August 11, driven by Austin Subaru, and with select nights
The Drop-In is back! Inspired by Austin’s love of outdoor jams, we’re bringing back this free outdoor concert series May 26-August 11, driven by Austin Subaru, and with select nights programmed by Black Fret. We’ll provide the tunes, the drinks, and the view. You bring the energy, and we’ll vibe all summer long on the Hartman Concert Lawn.
Tickets for The Drop-In are FREE (our favorite f-word) — Long Center Members will receive early access to RSVP every Friday before the general public, who can RSVP every Monday. It goes without saying, though… drop-ins are welcome, too!
Make sure to stay tuned to Long Center socials every Friday to learn which artist is performing next.
MEMBERS GET IN FIRST
LC Members get first dibs at RSVPing, plus early entrance, access to the Member’s Lounge, and a private bar with Member-only drink specials. Act fast and become a Member today!
Don’t wanna miss the action? Get notified every time ticket reservations open for each show by signing up here.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
At The Drop-In bar, look out for drink specials from Michelob Ultra and Tito’s Handmade Vodka. Other beverages and food will be available for purchase. No outside food or drink is allowed for this event.
What To Expect
- Doors open at 7pm // Show starts at 8pm.
- Spots on the lawn are first come, first served. While chairs are not provided, blankets and lawn chairs are welcome.
- 1 ticket = 1 person
- Leashed pets are welcome at this show.
- Parking is located at the PEC Garage next door to the Long Center, and is usually $8-$10.
- Prohibited items include but are not limited to: Outside food or drinks, weapons of any kind including pocket knives, Professional cameras (cameras with detachable lenses), Video cameras, illegal or illicit items of any kind, tents, vending of any kind and soliciting of any kind.
Questions? Email our 3M Box Office or hit us up on social media at any time. You can also call the 3M Box Office at (512) 474-LONG (5664) or TTY (800) 735-2989 and get your questions answered right away.
Health Guidelines for this Event
Learn more about our accessibility services or contact us with questions ahead of your visit.
Thank You to our Sponsors