Below you’ll find a convenient list of documents, resources and forms related to every aspect of the Greater Austing High School Musical Theatre Awards.
Got a question? Send us an email and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
- Participant Resources
- Adjudication Guidelines & Resources
- Select Ensemble
- Scholarship Applications
- Participant Forms – Fall 2018
- Participant Forms – Pre-Nomination Announcement
- Participant Forms – Post-Nomination Announcement
- Official Guidelines and Procedures for the 2018-19 Greater Austin High School Musical Theatre Awards Please read the Guidelines & Procedures to learn everything that’s required of participating schools.
- Awards School Checklist
- Important Dates for Schools
- Information for Parent Liaisons
- Information for Student Administrative Liaisons
- Information for Student Social Media Liaisons
- Rehearsal Calendar The calendar is subject to change so check back often.
- Post-Nomination Packet (ALL SCHOOLS)
- Post-Nomination Packet (Best Production Nominees)
- High School Program Ads
8.5X11COLOR | 8.5x11BW | 11x17COLOR | 11x17BW
ADJUDICATION GUIDELINES & RESOURCES
- How Judging Works
- Adjudicator Agreement
- Rubric for Adjudication
- Scoring and Evaluation Example Forms
SCHOLARSHIPS, GRANTS, & APPLICATIONS
- GAHSMTA College Scholarship Teacher Nomination Form the deadline has been extended to Monday, February 11, 2019.
- GAHSMTA College Scholarship Students submit completed forms by Friday, March 29 (deadline has been extended).
- College Audition Program Scholarship Application is due Friday March 29.
- ZACH Pre-Professional Company Scholarship Application is due Friday, March 29.
- Texas Arts Project Scholarship Application is due Friday, March 29.
- Studio School Los Angeles Scholarship Application is due Friday, March 29.
- Texas Musical Theatre Workshop Application is due Friday March 29.
- Program Support Grant is due Wednesday, March 27. Schools may apply for support funds for next year’s musical.
- Student Design Award is due Wednesday, March 27. Former recipients include a student choreographer, a student who designed multi-media content, and a student Technical Director.
PARTICIPANT FORMS – FALL 2018
- School Registration Form is due Friday, September 14.
- Student/Parent Liaison Form is due Friday, September 21.
- Performance Detail Form is due one month prior to first performance.
PARTICIPANT FORMS – PRE-NOMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT
- T-Shirt Order Form is due Friday February 8.
- Performance DVD is due 2 weeks after closing and by Wednesday February 6. Upload and fill out a form or mail to The Long Center.
- Video Reel is due 2 weeks after closing and by Wednesday February 6.
- GAHSMTA Photo Submission Form Use for Nomination Day Slideshow, High Resolution Full Company photo for program, Program Group photo, and Ceremony Montage Photos & Performance Pictures. Early submissions encouraged.
- Cast Breakdown Form is due at least two weeks before opening performance.
PARTICIPANT FORMS – POST-NOMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT
- Ticket Order Form is due Tuesday, March 12.
- Individual Nominee Information Form is due Tuesday, March 12. Schools with nominees in the categories of Lead Actor, Lead Actress, Supporting Actor, Supporting Actress, and/or Featured Performer must complete this form.
- Award Acceptance Form is due Tuesday, March 12. All schools complete this form for each nominated category.
- Finale Participants Form is due Tuesday, March 12. All schools choose two students for the finale song and dance and complete this form.
- GAHSMTA Photo Submission Form Nomination Photos (one per nomination) are due Friday, March 15.
- Best Musical Nominee Information Form is due Wednesday, March 27. Only schools nominated for Best Musical Production must complete this form.
- School Bus Information Form is due Friday, April 5.
- Media Release Form is due during the Director’s meeting in April. IMPORTANT: Any students who may be on stage the evening of the awards, including but not limited to: production number performers, award receivers, production number introduction people, scholarship applicants, individual nominees, and finale participants, must sign a media release form for photos and video taken during the ceremony.