MEMBERSHIP LEVELS & BENEFITS
Find the right membership for you and enjoy these exciting perks. All members will also receive invites and access to exclusive online Long Center events and performances.
- Advance notice and pre-sale access to Long Center Presents shows and special events such as the Heller Awards for Young Artists (formerly known as Greater Austin High School Musical Theatre Awards).
- Access to Gallery 701 Members Lounge at Long Center Presents shows and members-only areas at community events
- Invitation to members-only events including behind-the-scenes backstage tours
- Discounts to partner restaurants
- Member Newsletter
- Recognition on our website
- Free parking for two Long Center Presents shows
- 10% discounts on concessions
+ all Friend member benefits
- Access to Concierge Patron Services and Ticketing
- Recognition in playbill
+ all Fan member benefits
PATRON *MEMBER FAVORITE*
- Two complimentary tickets to the Heller Awards for Young Artists (formerly known as Greater Austin High School Musical Theatre Awards).
- Quarterly call with a member of the Long Center leadership team
- 20% discounts on concessions
- Recognition on playbill, website, and lobby monitors before all Long Center Presents shows
+ all Supporter member benefits
- Free parking for four Long Center Presents shows
+ all Patron member benefits
- Access to Parterre or Mezzanine box seating for eight at one eligible Long Center Presents show, based on availability
- Access to VIP areas during community events
- Invitation to annual CEO/President’s Reception
- Invitation to attend a rehearsal, based on availability
- 25% discounts on concessions
+ all Promoter benefits
Fifty percent of Friends of the Long Center Education Program membership donations will be restricted to Long Center education programs with the remainder supporting general fund activities to advance community outreach and engagement. Membership benefits are subject to change without notice. Donors to the Friends of the Long Center Education Program are welcome to decline benefits to receive 100% tax-deductible donation.
For more information, please contact our Membership Manager, Liz Howard, at (512) 457-5111.