Make memories with your family and friends, with your colleagues or inspire your students with art and culture from around the world. At the Long Center for the Performing Arts, a group begins with as few as 10 people attending the same performance!
For more information or to book a group reservation please contact the Box Office at (512) 474-5664 (LONG) or by email.
- Groups of 10 or more receive discounts on tickets to most performances.
- We help you plan your complete Long Center event: private facilities for entertaining or restaurant recommendations to match your palate and budget.
- We offer excellent customer service for ticketing and seating, and provide helpful materials about the program and guest artists to enhance your group’s experience.
- Your group pays no additional service charge for additional tickets
- Military discounts may be available for select Long Center Presents performances. Please call or email our Group Sales department.
- Student group pricing may be available for select Long Center Presents performances through Long Reach For the Arts. Please call or email our Group Sales department for more information.
- To make a reservation, group tickets must be held with a non-refundable $100 deposit. Full payment must be received two weeks prior to the selected show date. Seating cannot be guaranteed without reservation and full payment.
- A one-time $15.00 processing fee will also be administered at the time of sale.
Pre- and Post-show Reception Planning
- Dining, catering and event planning assistance available
- The Long Center features a variety of beautiful spaces that can be used for pre- and post-show receptions or dinners.
- For more information about catering and event services, please contact Lily White, Director of Sales for Sterling Events.