Membership matters. We’ve saved a seat for you!
As a 501(c)3 non-profit, Long Center relies on financial support from the community to provide a gathering place for Austinites of every background, and creating experiences that shape and change lives.
This is your front-row invitation to invest in the home of Austin’s most diverse programming. Your support will ensure that the things we love about our city—its creativity, soul, and diversity—continue to enlighten, inspire, and entertain everyone.
• Advance announcements and priority access to Long Center Presents shows*
• Special access to Members-only areas at events
• Long Center Membership card and exclusive discounts with our partners
Friend benefits, plus:
• 10% discount on all Long Center Presents ticket purchases*
• Access to a Members-only priority line at bars
• Two (2) complimentary refreshment vouchers
• Members-only backstage tour
Sustaining benefits, plus:
• One (1) complimentary Long Center garage parking voucher
• Invitation to a Members-only Appreciation Event
Supporter benefits, plus:
• One (1) additional complimentary Long Center garage parking voucher
• One (1) additional complimentary refreshment voucher
• One (1) complimentary glass of champagne in the VIP Donor Lounge
• Two (2) complimentary Long Center Presents tickets to share with friends*
• Access to Concierge Patron Services
Premium Member $1,000+
Advocate benefits, plus:
• Access to the VIP Donor Lounge for Long Center Presents shows*
• Exclusive access to reserved priority level premium seating for Long Center Presents shows*
• Service fees waived for Long Center Presents ticket purchases
• Complimentary valet parking for one (1) Long Center Presents show
• Access to private Artist Meet & Greets
Leadership Member $2,500+
Premium benefits, plus:
• Access to Parterre or Mezzanine Box Seating for eight (8) at one Long Center Presents show*
• Complimentary reserved garage parking for Long Center Presents shows*
*some restrictions apply
For more information please contact Jessica by email, or call (512) 457-5111.