Annual Fund

Learn more about the Long Center Annual Fund
The Long Center is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit dedicated to broadening the appreciation and enhancing the enjoyment of the cultural arts.

“We don’t think there is any greater satisfaction than giving back to your community. We say, join the club!” —Joe & Teresa Lozano Long

As a non-profit, community-owned arts facility, the Long Center’s operations are designed for a break-even annual budget. Presenting income, ticket sales, and rental fees provide 80% of our annual revenue. Each year, the Long Center relies on the generosity of individuals, corporations and foundations—our entire community—to ensure programming excellence, community outreach, and a balanced operating budget.


Annual Fund Membership

The Annual Fund is our year-round campaign that helps cover operating expenses for our organization. Ticket sales make up about 80% of our regular revenue, and the Annual Fund fills in the remaining 20%. Join others who share your love of the performing arts; become an Annual Member of the Long Center today! We invite you to support the performing arts in Austin with your contribution to the Long Center.
Become a member today  ›

For more information, contact our Development Department at annualmembers@thelongcenter.org or (512) 457-5147 to learn more.

You may also mail your check, made out the Long Center, directly to: Long Center for the Performing Arts, Attn: Annual Fund, 701 W. Riverside Drive, Austin, TX 78704.

Membership Benefits

Every gift deserves to be recognized. With a gift of $125 or more, our Annual Members have their names listed in our program and receive exclusive benefits such as access to a private Donor Lounge, priority seating and complimentary tickets and parking. See a full list of benefits for each membership level ›

Your Impact

While ticket sales are important, charitable gifts help the Long Center:

  1. Offer complimentary tickets to children and community organizations through Long Reach for the Arts.
  2. Provide free community events such as All Summer Long and City Terrace Concerts.
  3. Keep ticket prices reasonable to attract the widest possible audiences.
  4. Present diverse and eclectic performances in a cutting-edge facility.

Thank You to all of our Supporters

Your contributions are critical to the Long Center’s success! We are fortunate to have outstanding support from over 2,000 donors each year. Your commitment to the advancement of the arts in Austin proves that philanthropy is alive and well in our community!
See a list of our Current Donors ›