Keep the following points in mind:
- Production Numbers will be performed in costumes from the show.
- The GAHSMTA Directors will schedule a clinic/rehearsal at each of the nominated schools to prepare for the transition to the Long Center stage. Please bring a copy of your licensing agreement and all of your media release forms.
- Directors MUST attend or send a representative to attend the Director’s meeting.
- Orchestra Sitz Probe will either be Saturday or Sunday prior to the week of the Awards Ceremony. Lead singers should plan to attend. Directors may attend to hear their songs played.
- Scenery/Prop Load-In is on the Sunday prior to the week of the Awards Ceremony as scheduled through the Production Manager.
- Students performing in microphones are requested to attend evening rehearsals the week of the Awards Ceremony.
- On stage rehearsal will happen during the day of the Awards Ceremony starting at 10am. Students and directors will need to make arrangements to attend an all-day rehearsal.
- All participating students must must fill out the KXAN release form and the Long Center media release form. Forms will be handed out at Nomination Day Event and should be copied, signed, and returned at the Director’s Meeting.
- GAHSMTA must have a copy of your licensing agreement.